- We demand an ideologically natural constitution, especially that the preambule shall be reformulated,
- the dismissal of the Vatican treaty and the subsequent treaties with other Hungarian churches,
- the state shall not complement the 1 percent offering to the churches from the personal tax on income, and that both 1+ 1 percents can be offered to civil organizations,
- the elimination of the privileges in taxation of the churches,
- that the churches must give again account for all money obtained from the state
- that the churches shall not obtain any money from the state for religious services, the religious services shall be financed by the adherents,
- that the churches shall take part in fair competition with state owned hospitals, schools and civil organizations , for any subsidization from the state,
- in this sense the extra support for church owned schools shall be abolished,
- moreover, the church owned schools shall be obliged to teach the same curriculum as the state owned ones, they shall not be allowed to depart from this on ideological claims, and they shall not be allowed to pick teachers or student on ideological ground if they are state financed,
- the religious education supported by the state shall be abolished, the curriculum of teaching ethics shall be pluralistic,
- the state shall warrant that all children and their parents have the choice of stat owned school in the reasonable vicinity of their habitat,
- the new law about churches shall be withdrawn, equal rights to all the churches!
Freedom of thought, equality and transparency!
All remarks not only about our demands but especially about the English phrasing are welcome.